Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Want my Tax Dollars BACK!


Yeah, I know I don't update this thing enough, bite me...I'm knitting.

For those of you who don't know how LIVID the whole concept of bailouts makes me, gather round...because I am about to pull out my soapbox...again.

Starting with our little buddies at AIG.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aqyRUyX83Uqg&refer=home
"AIG May Double Some Salaries With Retention Payments "


Excuse me?


"Some executives in the group of 130 recipients will get more than $500,000 to stay through 2009, about 200 percent of their salaries, said the person, who declined to be named because the information hasn’t been publicly disclosed. An undetermined number of lower-paid employees will also get cash awards to dissuade them from quitting, the person said. "


For you kids that don't have a calculator handy, that's $5,000,000...to "retain" the fuckwits that ran the company into the ground in the first place.


So...you run a company to ruin and not only do you NOT get fired, you get TWICE what you were getting paid BEFORE you asked Uncle Sugar for some Tax Payer candy?


There isn't a "FUCK YOU!" big enough in this UNIVERSE to cover how I feel about you fools.


Bend over...I'm putting on my taint-kicking boots.


I am not even going to get into the Big 3 whining about losing money.

Sorry American Auto, but I drive a Toyota for a reason.

I have owned 4 Fords...you couldn't GIVE me a fucking Ford at this point, they aren't worth it.


The SECOND I found out about the Job Bank, where union workers get paid to do NOTHING, I lost any ounce of pity I may have had for the American Auto Industry.

You suck.

Your products are crap.

I would work for Toyota.

I would work for Honda.

I would kiss Tesla's founder's butt in Macy's Christmas Window display for a job.

I would NEVER work for you 3 assclowns.

DIAF!


Wall Street...you are, have always been, and will always be, a bunch of con-artists.


I hate you.


NONE of you jerks should have been given a dime of tax payer money.


If your business is "too big to fail" then it is too big to EXIST!







1 comment:

Jerry said...

all I can say is Bravo!!!! couldn't have said it better myself!