Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Stockinette that Never Ends

As much as I love the sweater that I am knitting, and the yummy dark purple alpaca/wool...I must admit that I am getting tired of the endless stockinette stitch.

I don't think I have ever been so happy to get to an armhole bind-off in my life.

Mind you, I still have two sides for the front and the sleeves to go before I get to the lace panels that I don't know how to do, but that never stopped me before.

Truth be told, I really want to be knitting socks at the moment but I am afraid that if I put this sweater down I will never finish it....and I really do want to finish it so I can WEAR IT!

On another note, my LYS is closing soon, which I predicted 6 months ago, but it still sucks to be right.

I KNEW that space was WAY too big to keep up for the lack of sales.

That, and in these trying times, a lot of people are just knitting from their stash and not buying as much yarn, or are buying online.
Tree
This WAS my spiffy little tree with my LSG tacky ornaments.

The tree is now in my closet.

Why?
Jackbeingcute

Fucking cat.

Merry Christmas from the scooper of festive poo.

No comments: