Monday, January 14, 2008

Silly Putty in Gravy

Nothing like typing a nice long post that is actually somewhat coherant and funny...then the computer decided to go "Ptewy!" and my post went to Mars...or wherever posts go that can never be found again.

Maybe that is what keeps the Mars Rover going way past its shelf-life.

It is running on mis-sent blog posts.

Every couple of months I get it into my head to spoil my cat.

He is an indoor beastie who gets dry food and whatever he can manage to beg from me since begging from Mr. Gothric gets him nowhere.

"I know..." says me, the Dumb Human, "I'll get him a couple of cans of tasty wet kitty food as a treat".

My cat can think into my brain.

He isn't quite as good at it as the last one was, but I know it wasn't MY mind that said, "You don't think I am going to EAT that crap, do you lady? It looks like Silly Putty in Gravy."

He was right.

It did.

He wouldn't even touch the gravy.

Mind you this cat eats pickles and olives...but wet cat food?

HELL NO!

I can't say that I blame him.

He has been my trusted food testor for years.
If HE won't eat it then chances are I shouldn't either and I certainly wouldn't want ANY of that icky wet food!

So...it went into the trash and he gets actual REAL FOOD treats from me instead.

Anyone need a couple of cans of Silly Putty in Gravy?

No comments: