Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Squiddyknit!


Squiddyknit!, originally uploaded by st_gothric.

I finally figured out the squid pattern I was having so much trouble with.

Here is Mr. Gothric's Treo cozy....when it isn't devouring the Manikins.

Mmmm...tasty Manikins.

It really is an adorable little thing but MAN that pattern was a pain in the butt to figure out.
(Anticraft ladies, I love your ideas for the most part, but you REALLY need to work on how you write up your instructions.)

Oh...and the photo editor on Flickr is the friend of the cruddy digital picture taker...like myself.
:)

Next project is the 3-Hour Sweater.
The pattern is from the 30's so it is an adventure as well.

3-Hours?

I highly doubt that even though it is knitted on size 15 US needles, which is like knitting with logs to me.

No comments: