Monday, July 13, 2009

Defriending

I don't tend to de-friend people, I just often go into hibernation, but once in a great while someone just needs to but taint-kicked to the curb.


This is one of those times.


Sorry, Iowa CornFlake, but you are not worth my time in any way, shape, or form.


If you are unemployed and all you do is sit on your butt playing video games, you are basically a leech. In this case, you have children that you are not supporting, which makes me want to kick you in the taint TWICE!

Divorced 3 times?

I can see why.


Your kids should rank higher in your life than World of Warcraft, buster.


Your mom is a nice lady - too nice for her own good.

You are my age, and not even TRYING to find work...just mooching off of mom.


Catch up with me in a different lifetime, pal.



I just don't have the inclination to deal with people like you anymore.


No comments: