Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Friend Across the Globe

I can't say that you meet special people that change your life once in a lifetime because if you pay attention there will be a lot of them.

I my case though, My Spirit-Brother from Egypt has made my life a better place.

As much as I have bagged on how lame Twitter is, I take all of it back.

I LOVE Twitter because it has opened doors to me that I never dreamed of.

I met a friend there that has awakened my good side...and I can not thank him enough for that.

He broke through years of writer's block and depression just by being a good friend.

I can't even say how much that means to me because I can't find the words...maybe they don't exist, but this one person has made my life a better place.

If every person on this planet went out of their way to make one person's life better, how cool would that be?

Thank you for holding up the light so I could find my way out of the darkness, Brother.

Love,

Me

No comments: