Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hopping Mad!

AIG, you people suck like a Hoover!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,438681,00.html

"First there was the $440,000 American Insurance Group Inc. spent entertaining executives days after receiving an $85 billion lifeline from the Federal Reserve, now it's $86,000 for a hunting trip in England as the faltering company reaped another $37.8 billion in taxpayer funded loans."

Excuse me?

I want to kick every one of you dirtbags in the ass and TAKE my hard-earned money BACK!

I DID NOT approve of the farce of a bail-out that was shoved through without any real investigation as to whether it would actually WORK...and obviously, those that got all that FREE MONEY are treating it like it is FREE MONEY.

Has credit loosened up?
No.

Are banks lending to each other?
No.

So we, as taxpayers, are ANOTHER $700 BILLION in the hole...on top of the fact that we are so far in debt as a nation that I can't even count that high anymore...and it is only getting worse.

I don't know about y'all, but I haven't had a raise in 2+ years.
I have ONE debt - my car...and I INTENTIONALLY bought a small, economical car that I could afford.
I am NOT up to eyeballs in debt on credit cards - I have ONE.
It has a $500 limit because that is how I want it.
I pay it in full every month.

I don't really mind paying my taxes, but having my tax-money WASTED pisses me off.

AIG - I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!

1 comment:

Mari said...

What irks me is that somehow it's all our fault.
Just because I bought a house and have a mortgage.

2.5 weeks, 2.5 weeks...hope America chooses wisely.